Wholesale Bridal Ring Sets 925 Sterling Silver in White Four Leaf Flower Design
- Size Chart
This beautiful ring is crafted from sterling silver and hand-set cubic zirconia. They're shiny and light, and the silver won't make you allergic. 925 Sterling Silver Ring is classic and timeless. Each piece has been rigorously inspected, so you can buy with confidence.
925 sterling silver is bright and shiny, with moderate hardness and good oxidation resistance. Zircon, on the other hand, is resistant to high temperatures, corrosion, and is very shiny and beautiful.
◇Exquisite Workmanship: This ring is 100% handmade. Fine workmanship, meticulous polishing, smooth surface without burrs, very delicate to wear on the hand.
◇Profound meaning: Shiraishi is the birthstone of December, which symbolizes success and best wishes to customers.
◇Exquisite design: The main ring is designed with a princess cut, the secondary ring is designed with a four-leaf clover flower, and small zircon is paved around the ring. The ring has a classic and beautiful shape, full of fashion sense, and the overall shape is simple and easy to match with different outfits. Wear as engagement and wedding rings.
◇Suitable for Different Occasions: 925 sterling silver rings are suitable for many different occasions, such as weddings, birthday gifts, mother's day, etc.
925 Silver Jewelry Care Tips:
1. Do not wear jewelry when washing hands, bathing, or swimming.
2. Wipe the metal with a dry, soft, clean cloth. Make sure your jewelry is completely dry.
3. Wipe the stone with a damp cloth to remove sweat, oil or any other residue.
4. Avoid using heat, hot water, steam or ultrasonic cleaners, as well as cosmetics and hairspray.
- Metal/Sterling Silver
- Metal Stamp/925 Sterling
- Plating Color/Rhodium Plated
- Stone Type/Cubic Zirconia
- Stone Shape/Square
- Setting/4 Prong Setting
- Wholesale Bridal Ring Sets 925 Sterling Silver in White Four Leaf Flower Design
No more than 6 pictures. each picture size is less than 4M. supports GIF, JPG, PNG and BMP formats.
When choosing a ring size:
Choose the ring size of the largest finger on which you'll be wearing the ring. When measuring.